Mathology provides conceptual self-learning method to excel in mathematics at children’s learning pace. It provides guidance in positive environment to exceed the potential in order to achieve academic excellence in school.
Children learn mathematics by solving the math problems step by step at gradual speed instead of being taught. They solve numerical and verbal problems in allocated time which in turn helps them gain problem solving skill with speed and accuracy. We provide a positive encouraging environment for children to learn at their pace.
- At Mathology, we build a very strong foundation in mathematics.
- Children record the time taken to solve the given assignment for a week at home.
- We encourage parents to participate on guiding their children to finish the assignment at home.
- Parents can correct the assignment and help the child to fix mistakes. We provide an answer sheet to check the assignments.
The earlier a child starts Mathology the smarter and more confident the child becomes.
- Entrance Test: We have entrance test for each student based on their current grade. The comprenensive academic evaluation help us prepare proper guidance for the child.
- Guidance: Based on the entrance test evaluation we prepare personlaized guidance for each enrolled child. Tutor continually reviews the progress, fine-tunes the lesson plans and offer guidance as per need.
- Learn At Your Pace: Each children are encouraged to learn at their pace. We create a positive environment where children exceed their potential and leap way ahead irrespective of current skill set.
- Parent’s Participation: Parents participation is encouraged and conferences are organized as per need basis. We keep communication open between tuitor and parents to ensure your child gets the most ouf the program.
For questions and inquiries, please get in touch with us today. Give us a call at 512-609-8844 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit web site www.math-logy.com for updates.
Please click below for the Enrollment Form:
Mathology Payment and Enrollment Detail:
|Payment Plan||Enrollment |
Fees ($25 Registration and $25 material)
|Deposit||Due at |
|6-Month Advance Payment||$25 ($25 discount)||N/A||N/A||$505|
|12-Month Advance Payment||$0 ($50 discount)||N/A||N/A||$960|
Other Required Fees: These are annual fees and non-refundable
Annual Registration Fee (per family or per child) $25.00
Annual Supply & Activity Fee $25.00
Late Payment Fee $10.00
Return Check Fee $35.00
Late fee will also be applied on each return check.
Payment due on 3rd of month.